Patchfix Concrete is a rapid setting, high early strength, shrinkage compensated repair concrete for patching roadways, pavments and floors. A special blend of cement and aggregates supplied in a ready to use form. The addition of water and mixing produces a high strength, heavy duty trowelable repair concrete that minimises shut time and allows the repair back in service in 2-3 hours.
RECOMMENDED USES:• Repairing localised patches, small or large.
• Repairing concrete roadways, warehouse floors, ramps,
• Maintenace repairs for areas 10 mm to 180 mm in
depth in one layer.
• Emergency repairs or patching of concrete.
• Floor repairs and overlay.
• Where minimum disruption to traffic and floor shutdown
• Floor areas subject to high abrasion and impact.
• Patching or damaged concrete.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:• Rapid strength gain will accept vehicle traffic in 2 Hours.
• High strength, abrasion and weather resistance.
• One component product, just add water.
• Excellent bond strength to concrete substrate.
• High build repairs can be carried out in a single
• Shrinkage compensated.
• Easy to mix and apply.
• Can be used internal or external.
• Low permeability providing protection against chlorides
and carbon dioxide.
• Single component system of pre blended powder.
• Simply add water and mix.COVERAGE:To be estimated considering area of repair and fresh wet density of Patchfix Concrete.