Bostik Firecaulk Fire Rated Acrylic Sealant 600ml Limestone
Bostik Firecaulk is a single component, non-sag, fire rated sealant. Bostik Firecaulk is a gun grade acrylic based sealing compound specifically manufactured for sealing low movement interior joints (less than 5%) in masonry and plasterboard to provide a fire barrier for periods upto 4 hours.
• Sealing of gaps around pipes, cables, ducts and services which penetrate fire rated walls and floors.
• Fire rated cable penetration in concrete and masonry.
• Installation of fire rated sealant in concrete walls.
• Sealing construction and expansion joints.
• Sealing joints in pre – cast panels.
• Perimeter sealing of door and window framing.
• Sealing gaps between faced and cladding panels to various building materials.
• For new construction and remedial applications.
• To prevent the spread of fire and smoke through walls and floors.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
• Fire resistance when tested in accordance with AS 1530.4-1998, BS476: part 20-1987 and AS 4072.1-1992.
• Designed for Australian conditions.
• One part no mixing required.
• Very easy to apply and gives a smooth finish.
• Smooth gunnability and tool off finish.
• Low odour.