bostik Moisture Seal Epoxy Water Vapour Barrier is a two component, high performance, water- based epoxy waterproof vapour barrier membrane to prevent water seepage and permeation for floors, walls, water tanks, reservoirs and water retaining structures.
as low vapour transmission barrier membrane prior to the application of bostik ultraset timber flooring adhesive.
as a low water vapour transmission barrier membrane coating in the building and construction industries and as a barrier coating over “green”, freshly laid concrete.
as a waterproofing membrane to prevent water seepage or moisture penetration through to the interior of walls and floors.
as a waterproof membrane, curing compound and barrier coating over freshly laid hardened (green) concrete either as a internal finish or prior to the application of conventional floor and wall coverings such as tile adhesives, carpets or conventional building paints.
as a waterproofing vapour barrier in tanking applications and sealing over damp concrete surface either as an internal finish coating or prior to over coating with other coatings.
a highly tolerant membrane / barrier to prevent water seepage or permeation for floors, walls, water storage tanks or reservoirs and swimming pools.
safe to use in sensitive locations (e. G. Around food or habitable areas).
may be used as a waterproof primer prior to the application of ultraseal, boscoseal pu, one and two
part polyurethane sealants or cementitious floor screeds.
Features and benefits:
• environment friendly.
• easy clean – up using water.
• cured membrane will withstand high levels of hydrostatic pressure upto 25 metre head of water or 250 kpa.
• can be applied to damp surfaces.
• potable water approval.
• can be safety applied to freshly laid hardened (green) concrete.
• non-flammable, negligible odour and toxicity.
• has excellent adhesion to most substrate including brick, masonry, concrete, block concrete, compressed fibreboard, stone and timber.
• convenient equal part mixture ratio (by volume).