Bostik CWP needs water only to be mixed prior to the
application. When Bostik CWP is applied to a concrete
surface the active chemicals combine with the free lime and
moisture present in the capillary tracts of the concrete to
form an insoluble, crystalline structure.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Becomes an integral part of the concrete, forming a
complete body of strength and durability.
• Penetrates deeply and seals concrete’s capillary tracts
and shrinkage cracks.
• Can be applied from either positive or negative side.
• Completely effective against high hydrostatic pressure.
• Easy to apply, less labour and cost effective.
• Becomes an integral part of the substrate – cannot be
• Back filling can be done without further protection like
placement or steel or wire mesh.
• Can be used in the pH range of 3 – 11.
• Can be applied to moist or green concrete.
• Non toxic. Can be used for potable water applications.
• Water treatment works.
• Canals & Harbours.
• Basements / Foundations.
SURFACE PREPARATION: All concrete to be treated with
Bostik CWP must be clean and have an “open” capillary