Boscocem Slurry is a cement-based two-component alkali reactive polymer modified waterproofed coating.
Designed for external and internal waterproofing protection to:
• Water Tanks
• Bathrooms, Balconies, Terraces
• Swimming pools, Pool decks.
• Water Features
• Planter Boxes, Canopies
• External Walls
As waterproofed underlayment to prevent seepage:
• Before laying marbles
• Under timber floors
• Underlayment for vinyl and carpets.
Boscocem Slurry is highly effective for positive side waterproofing against hydrostatic pressure.
Boscocem Slurry is also as effective for waterproofing application on the negative side of structure as it is integrally bonded.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Can be tiled over successfully
• Protect concrete against carbonation and attack from pollutants.
• Ability to withstand heavy topping without fracture.
• Bonds well to damp surfaces.
• Compatible with most materials like bitumen and polyurethane products.
• Can be painted over eg. Parapet walls.
• Hard and abrasion resistant.
Packing: 20kg cement + 5kg liquid (25kg set)